My vision of the world is driven by 3 convictions:
1) The unspoken is the source of all problems. Expressing all aspects of a situation helps clarify your thinking, immediately relieve pressure, and pave the way for healthy, fulfilling and lasting relationships.
2) Due to the complexity of the information we receive, our brain becomes saturated. He can no longer process them. To approach the stages of our professional and personal development, let’s accept not to understand everything and give back a place to intuition to guide our decisions.
3) Any obstacle or failure brings with it “hidden gifts”. Recognizing them turns the obstacle into an opportunity.
My contribution is to allow managers and their teams to regain confidence in their ability to:
– To act
– Develop co-operation & co-construction
– Illuminate any situation with a positive and engaging vision for everyone
Get to know me better
I deeply believe in the virtues of dialogue and open communication to clarify relationships. Anchored in reality, I also like to transmit energy and enthusiasm while respecting the rhythm of each one.
After a stint in the world of finance, I decided to devote about fifteen years to the study of interpersonal relationships and my family. Without knowing it, my children taught me the fundamentals of coaching: listening, welcoming others without judgment, unconditional support, confidence in the other’s ability to act independently. I wanted to share this learning by helping young people and their families in great difficulty to regain confidence, energy and constructive dialogue.
From family to business there is only one step. Relational quality is at the center of a team’s dynamic. Developing your ability to express your ideas, your needs and your difficulties is at the heart of the coaching work that I offer to organizations. The collective intelligence approach (co-development, world café, open forum, creative process, shared diagnosis, etc.) strengthens confidence and the power to act in the service of the company’s objectives. During confinement, I developed remote facilitation practices and co-wrote a book on the subject, “Animate at a distance”, Ed. Eyrolles.
I am committed to promoting, even from a distance, human, authentic and courageous management in order to foster employee engagement.
My areas of development for the future:
– Develop simple, attractive and dynamic teleworking practices for body and mind, and bring them to business
– Become a digital nomad for online support myself
Book your session with Barbara Rodzynek
What are your needs, expectations, goals?
– Let’s join forces to clarify your objectives and solutions –
Are you facing an obstacle?
Let’s talk about it and get to know
Make an appointment here and let’s talk face to face, it’s free
Do you want to give yourself more time to talk with your coach and tackle a complex situation? The Premium Pack is what you need: 10 sessions of 90 minutes spaced 1 to 3 weeks apart. Coach availability between sessions Book your Pack of 10 coaching sessions
My journey has allowed me to reveal and embody the desire to support people at every stage of their lives. The double anchoring in the world of young adults and in that of managers enlightens my practice and enriches my global vision of our environment.
Co-author of “Remote animation” guide to robust and proven remote animation practices, Éditions Eyrolles
Certified in Clarification Coaching
2016 / 2020
Partner of the management consulting firm t3c international – Paris
Certified Coach for leaders and managers
2001 / 2020
Certified Coach for young people and families
Cognitive remediation practitioner
Interpersonal Relations Studies
1995 / 2000
Air Liberté – Commercial freight, management control and internal audit