To face the 4C challenges of the 21st century, it is essential to take into account the individual dimension of management to create a collective aligned with a common aim.
Support towards “More humanity in organizations”
Practice what you preach every day. The continuous development of excellence and of our talent community allows us to increase the consideration of the human factor in organizations.
A collective of talents which relies on CO-CREATiVE Communication® to develop the human factor in a sustainable way in the relationships and decisions of the company.
CO-CREATiVE Communication®, an unprecedented synthesis of the latest coaching techniques developed by Cadran. A proven methodology to bring more humanity into organizations.
Reduce stress by intentionally focusing on the present experience
Emotional & Relational Intelligence
Recognize, understand and control your own emotions, deal with those of others
Coaching and Co-Development
Collaborate to find new approaches and solutions adapted to the situation
Communicate to stimulate initiatives and converge ideas towards a common ambition
– A range of tools at the service of CO-CREATiVE Communication® –
A major asset to strengthen its soft skills ‘4C’, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration.
Align the 7 brains to be an inspiring leader
Thanks to neuroscience, it becomes possible to align our various intelligences.
Communicate in an impactful way
More powerful than Non-Violent Communication (NVC), the 7R method allows you to advance your ideas while defusing conflicts.
Free yourself from limiting thought
Stop hesitating or ruminating thanks to a technique inspired by martial arts applied to the traps that our thought sets for us.
Develop creativity and critical thinking in an assembly
Synthesis of co-development and participatory facilitation techniques, this approach develops the collective intelligence of large assemblies.
Develop creativity and critical thinking in a group
Inspired by individual coaching techniques, this framework enables a small group to resolve the most difficult situations.
Thinking in 4C
Conduct strategic thinking alone or with your teams
This thinking model illuminates the whole situation and reveals the most hidden gray areas.
Our Top Executive Coaches accompany you towards more humanity in your organizations
Kiev & World
International Executive Coach & Advisor
• Top 5 international executive coaches
• Polytechnician, Architect, Doctor of Philosophy
• International serial entrepreneur
• Europe, Asia, America, Africa
Mexico & World
Leadership and team coach
• Collaborative Leadership Coaching
• ORSC® Systems Coaching
• Family business coaching
• Multicultural: Europe, Latin America and Brazil
Brussels & World
Coaching of executives & leaders
• Business Coaching
• Individual and collective performance
• Change management
• France-CIS Expatriation & Intercultural Specialist
Paris & World
Executive coaching and animation of seminars
• Self-confidence and Empowerment
• Face-to-face remote seminars
• Co-author: "Animate at distance", Eyrolles
• Coaching of teenagers and families
New York & World
Women Leadership Executive Coaching
• Potential & Humanity
• Leadership Development
• Leadership Facilitation
• CHIEF Affiliate Coach (5000+ leaders)
Singapour & World
Personal coaching for entrepreneurs & managers
• Specialist in complex situations
• 30 years in large international groups
• Doing business in more than 50 countries
• Expert in strategy, deal structuring, negotiation
Geneva & World
Intercultural Management Consulting
• 4 languages - 6 countries of expatriation
• HEC Paris
• NLP practitioner
• Intervention in 32 countries
Seattle & World
IT Executive Coaching
• Normalien in Letters and Humanities
• American Studies Aggregation
• Certified Agile & Scrum coach
• NLP and Emotional Intelligence Practitioner
At the heart of business ecosystems
Cadran invests in developing a benevolent ecosystem
We provide free support to many companies, institutions, associations facing complex and uncertain situations.